Worker’s Comp Case Management Services
Workers’ Compensation Case Management Services: Millennium Chiropractic offers workers’ compensation case management, administered by our in house, medically licensed professionals. An injured worker going through the workers’ compensation process will be tasked with attending doctor appointments, obtaining necessary medical equipment and prescription medications, and participating in physical rehabilitation.
Workers’ compensation case manager responsibilities
Unlike other workers’ compensation medical facilities, at Millennium Chiropractic we provide an experienced case management team on site that can help with the very important process of helping patients to recover from their injuries and return to work in the quickest time possible. The responsibilities of our case management team include:
- Helping the injured worker to obtain the medical attention that he or she needs.
- Serving as a liaison between all of the parties that are involved including the doctors, employer and insurance company.
- Providing information to an insurance adjuster regarding doctors’ visits and treatment authorization to use in court to receive proper compensation.
Get back to work quickly
As an objective third-party our case managers are uniquely experienced in medical, social, vocational needs and services. We work as a team with the physician, the adjuster and the injured worker with the common goal to ensure the appropriate treatment and achieve a safe and timely return to work and maximum medical improvement.
Benefits of case management
- Lower medical costs
- Reduced missed time at work
- Reduced administrative workload
- Quick and safe return to work